A recent survey sent to families at Woodstock Christian School asked the following question.
How has our school been a benefit to your child?
- Our children are happy to go to school. They love their friends, are growing in faith and Christian character and are doing well academically.
- They are getting the right amount of help to pass their grades.
- Positive influence.
- My child has learned how to overcome hardships and forge new relationships.
- The love for our children from the staff is amazing.
- I know my child is loved and well cared for. Their well being is top priority.
- My child is more independent and self confident now.
- Loving teachers that care.
- Amazing! I can't believe how much my child has grown and learned. As parents we couldn't be happier!
- Highly recommend Christian Education. Gives them a strong base to build upon.
- Beyond words! Our family feels a lot of support from the school. We definitely feel that the school is walking alongside our family as we raise these kids for Christ.